As a Network Services Provider, Principle Networks, undertakes a variety of activities that may influence the environment. We recognise the importance, no matter how small, of the impact of our activities on the environment and that there is a need to constantly consider ways in which we can conserve energy and minimise waste in all activities that we undertake. We aim to reduce our environmental impact across the scope of our operation and through the services and systems we deliver to customers.
This environmental policy statement represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies we will apply in conducting our business.
Our commitment is to:
• Implement energy saving technologies and initiatives where possible
• Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources
• Purchase supplies wherever possible which are recycled and recyclable, and whose production and use minimises the consumption of natural resources
• Ensure that materials are disposed of in an environmentally safe manner
• Manage our business operations in a way that prevents pollution
• Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation
We will meet our commitments by:
• Communicating the importance of environmental issues to our employees
• Working with our employees, business partners, customers, and suppliers to promote improved environmental performance and to exercise a positive influence within our sector
• Regularly reviewing our environmental policy
Principle Networks will review this policy statement annually to reflect new legal and regulatory developments and promote good practice.