3 June 2021 - Webinar
How to slow down your network and disrupt services
Just like a buildings’ foundation, if the network isn’t designed, operated and supported correctly, nothing built on it can succeed. Join us and take advantage of our experience in solving complex network issues. We’ll illustrate some common network problems, with examples of how they can impact your business, and what you need to do to avoid them.
In partnership with
Join us to find what you can to do to impact application performance, upset users and hamstring your business
The rate of change has never been greater. Many businesses are embarking on transformational programmes to modify services, adapt operating models and leverage technology to stay competitive in the modern world. As a result, the dependence on business applications and the demands of the network have never been so high.
Considering applications and networks as individual silos can be manageable when there are no underlying network concerns.
However, in the complex and ever-changing digital world we are in, when problems occur, as they inevitably do, understanding the interdependencies between the network and the applications becomes crucial in maintaining service performance levels.
Join us to discover what principles our technical expert, Ian Wharton, employs to help solve common network problems:
Design: Avoid the pitfalls of technical lobsterpots
Operate: Understand the link between application performance and network operation
Support: See how the lack of visibility can impact on user experience
- Meet Ian, our resident technical and industry expert
- A technical feature isn’t always a business benefit, but sometimes the lack of a feature can limit business transformation. - We’ll highlight some common limiting factors and show you what you can to avoid them
Size isn’t everything
- What to optimise and understand if you’re considering moving to the cloud
You can’t fix what you can’t see
- We’ll highlight the essentials that are often forgotten about when setting up a network
- Your chance to ask our expert your office network questions
I want to be part of this event.